Tuesday, December 13, 2005

And Their Number Multiplied Daily

I got a comment immediately when I posted last night. It was a curious comment and I was a little puzzled by it. I had a pretty good idea what it meant, so, just to investigate, I followed the link back to the commenter's blog site. Although you could do the same, I don't recommend that you do!

I guess I'm just glad that there are more Christians talking about this kind of stuff on blogger and other such sites. I'm glad we can be iron sharpening iron. I'm glad we can encourage each other, lift each other up in our virtual community, and make unbelievers question. Even if it's only to question why on earth we Christians waste our time talking about this stupid stuff. Some people waste their time with their heads in toilets. I prefer to use mine in other ways. And as I do, I only pray that someone else like §å®å[¦]*&*TreeNaH comes along and stays long enough to see a little light.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did look at the sight and noticed that you and she have something in common - grappling with the issue of perfection. Perfect common ground to take interest in her and show her how beautiful Jesus is and how He can make her and all of us beautiful. No coincidence that she saw your writing and commented what she did.

Anonymous said...

"Sunshine," Your blog is a lift to my day. "treenah" might want to check it out everyday. If there are "so many of these on blogger" nowadays, it may be a treasure just waiting to be found. There must be something there. She might find the map!

sunshine said...

Thank you so much. I don't think that I have that much to say in guiding anyone anywhere but I know there are so many other better blogs out there that do! I hope she finds it some day. Thanks for reading. It encourages me to keep writing!