Sunday, November 06, 2005

Top 10

I will never attempt to write a birthday blog for a family member because no one can write birthday blogs like my husband can. I won't even try to compete! But I can't let the day go by without wishing my Stinkweed a beautiful birthday! So I thought I'd list for you my top 10 favorite things about having her for a daughter:
10.) I love it when she dances. She is so graceful and flexible and talented.
9.) I love her stories. She tells the best stories.
8.) I love the way she never gives up on anything. If she sets her mind to accomplish something she always accomplishes it.
7.) I love the way she falls asleep when she's tired. I never have to tell her to go to bed.
6.) I love the way her eyes sparkle when she's being mischievious. And she's mischievious almost every day.
5.) I love the way she plays the piano...no one ever told her she doesn't know how to play the piano and guess what? If they did, they would be wrong!
4.) I love the way she laughs. It's a short giggle, kind of like her Aunt Jodi's and her eyes twinkle when she's happy.
3.) I love the way she hugs and kisses. There is something very special about Stinkweed hugs and kisses.
2.) I love the way she cleans up the kitchen. She can wipe a counter til it shines like a mirror. She can clean almost anything...she's also good at floors and windows!
1.) I love to hear her sing. She sings and sings and sings. She has always sung for as long as I can remember. And she even knows the words!

I love you, Stinkweed. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

stinkweed said...

Mom that was a great blog! thanks for seeing down insidwe of me and seeing what I can really do and you actually see how I can do things well. I like to know that someone is thinking about me and really careing for me! thanks again!

Anonymous said...

What a compliment to be compared to Molly! Thanks for saying we laugh the same....I love her laugh too....I sure hope they are alike!