Friday, November 18, 2005

Carried

Hold me in your arms and gently rock me
Let me feel your heart beat on my face
Let me hear the words it softly whispers
And learn your voice while in your warm embrace

Hold me here and never let me wander
Break me as you need to keep me here
Let this precious moment spent here with you
Bring visions of the peace that lies so near

When the pain begins the road to healing
May wandering for me hold no appeal
Let my thank-you's spring from true thanksgiving
And faithfullness result from the ordeal

3 comments:

rod said...

let me be the arms he holds you with tonight.

sunshine said...

That's the way it all started...your chest, your heart, your arms and then it just progressed naturally. Thanks for being there for me. I love you.

Anonymous said...

wow!