Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Blue

How can a heart be so heavy on a day so beautiful?
How can one doubt so surely everything that's good, and beautiful when it's so vividly real in front of their very face?
Why?
Why would one readily believe things that are negative, even detrimental when there is very little evidence they even exist?
How can one look at a smattered blue bird lying on the edge of the road and not believe there's somehow more to it than just that- a smattered blue bird?

Blue birds should never be smattered.

3 comments:

rod said...

I'm pretty sure that blue birds live forever. with or without their shells.

Anonymous said...

Well, Rod sorta, kinda, wrote what I wanted to write, but naturally his words are really-y-y poetic and beautiful. :) However, I'll
write my thought anyway. I believe
that little blue bird is still living somewhere and making someone happy. p.s. Noticed your
blog site's new look.

Anonymous said...

Allison, I love your writting. It lets us look into a sweet heart. You are God's tool and we are a work in progress :} MawMaw