Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I've Got Readers!!!

When my husband gave me my blog site, I wasn't exactly sure what I would do with it. I am not a deep thinker and theologian like him. I'm not poetic. And I'm a little shy about sharing my thoughts. I worry that I'm wrong and I don't handle conflict or disagreement well! I never thought I'd be excited that someone other than my husband had read my site. But this morning when he told me that I'd had visitors and that they even left comments, I was thrilled! This could get addicting!
And God said, "Imagine how thrilled I am when you read MY stuff and comment!"

3 comments:

rod said...

ha ha ha, deep thinker and theologian, ha ha ha.
Thank you Kingfisher and SP for encouraging my orange love.

Anonymous said...

So funny....Not 5 mins. ago I e-mailed you to tell you how great your blog site is and look forward to reading it daily. Don't be shy. Keep it up. It's needed (especially by the GBC ladies group).

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO excited you have a blog!!!!! I look forward to reading it everyday and you never need to worry about being wrong where we are concerned!!!! ;-) (lmb)